Connect Greenbits to dutchie to build your online menu with your Greenbits inventory.
Before you begin
- Visit the Roles page and confirm you have the necessary permissions to set up a dutchie menu: Manage Inventory and Manage Menu Feeds.
- Make sure your inventory is up to date, and that any products you do not want to appear on your dutchie menu are marked as Not For Sale or Archived.
- Add an image to the Product Details page for all Products you want to list on dutchie. Go to the Products page, select a Product, and scroll down the Details page to Menu Photo. These images display on your dutchie menu:
Images can be PNG or JPG, must be at least 200 x 200 px, and must be smaller than 4MBs.
Create a dutchie account
If you haven't already done so, get started with dutchie here.
Log in with your Greenbits credentials
- Go to https://dutchie.com/greenbits.
- Enter the Username and Password that you use to sign in to Greenbits
- In the Dispensary field, enter your store name as it appears on the Location page in Greenbits.
- Select Connect.
dutchie will begin building your menu. There is no need to set up menu groups or filters in Greenbits. Contact dutchie if you have questions or need assistance.