Sales Summary Reports help you keep your fingers on the pulse of your business by monitoring key sales metrics and analyzing longer-term trends.
- Use the Sales Report to view location-specific sales data.
- Use the Account Sales Summary Report to see combined sales data for all of your locations.
- Use the Enterprise Overview for historical sales data by location, as well as a breakdown of new versus returning customers at each location.
Note: in order to view these reports, you must have View sales summary report permissions under Settings > Roles > Analyze Sales. Your user profile must also have access to multiple locations.
To view the Sales Report, select Insights > Sales Report. By default, up-to-the-minute sales for the current day are shown. Change the Start Date and End Date fields to view past dates or a range of dates.
Information in the Sales Report
- Marijuana: Shows total sales from all Product Types where the Is Marijuana setting is Yes. This amount does not include tax.
- Paraphernalia: Shows total sales of all Product Types where the Is Marijuana setting is No. This amount does not include tax.
- Tax: Shows total taxes collected, broken down by tax type.
- Net Tender Breakdown: Shows the total amount of each payment type. These amounts include tax.
- Paid In/Out: Shows all Paid In, Paid Out, and End Drawer Drops from all Registers.
Paid In/Out information
If all drawers are properly balanced, the total should equal the negative of your Cash total from the Net Tender Breakdown. For example:
- Paid In: $10.00
- Paid Out: -$200.00
- End Drawer Drops: -$8,402.74
- Total of Paid In, Paid Out, and End Drawer Drops: -$8,592.74
- Cash total: $8,592.74
End Drawer Drops represents the total cash drops of all drawers that were ended during your specified date or date range. It's important to make sure all drawers are closed during the same calendar date that they were opened in order to avoid discrepancies on this report.
Account Sales Summary Report
Go to Insights > Account Sales Report.
The Account Sales Summary Report shows each location's Net Sales (total sales minus discounts and returns, excluding taxes) and also the total of all locations.
The report shows totals for today, yesterday, and the current month, as well as daily averages for the current month, and a projected total for the current month based on month-to-date sales trends.
Go to Insights > Enterprise Sales Overview.
- Current-day sales are shown by default, or click the date selector to change the date.
- The Sales By Location graph shows Net Sales (total sales minus discounts and returns, excluding taxes) for each location side-by-side over the past 7 days, past 30 days, or past 12 months leading up to your selected date. Hover your cursor over any point on the graph to show additional details.
- Daily Sales shows Net Sales totals for each location on your selected date.
- Customers shows the total number of customers and patients served on your selected date at each location. This does not include recreational sales where no customer profile was attached. You can toggle between All Customers, New Customers, or Returning Customers.