You use Manual State Link to keep your physical inventory, your Green Bits inventory, and Metrc in sync. There are very specific workflows to follow when you use Manual State Link. This workflow doc should be the centerpiece of your day with Green Bits.
Follow these workflows in this order, so your sales and adjustments .csv uploads don't fail.
Throughout your day
- Receive inventory and associate it with Products.
- Split packages for return or transfer:
- Split and transfer in Metrc.
- Split in Green Bits.
- Mark the transferred item as Transferred out in Green Bits.
- Merge packages with the same unit of measure, if needed:
- Merge the packages first in Metrc
- Then, merge the packages in Green Bits.
- Convert bulk flower into pre-rolls or units into pre-packs, if needed.
End of your day
- If you need to, make any adjustments.
- Report your sales.
- Report your adjustments.
- Finish your zero packages in Metrc.
- Close the same packages in Green Bits.