This doc applies to Manual State Link only.
Report your adjustments to your state traceability system every day. From the State Link page, download your adjustments in a .csv file and then upload the file into your state traceability system.
The .csv includes all package adjustments for the day from 12:00am to 11:59pm.
Every day, download your adjustments for the day
Do not upload prior to the close of business or you may miss adjustments. If you do, refer to Report multiple times a day.
- Sign into the Greenbits Back Office and select State Link.
- From Date, select the date for the adjustments you want to report.
- From Reports, select Package adjustments.
- Select Download CSV. Your adjustments for the date download as a .csv file.
- If this is the first time you are downloading the adjustments for this day, upload the .csv file to your state traceability system. If you already downloaded adjustments for this day, refer to Report multiple times a day.
- Save the .csv on your computer, so you have a record of your reports to the state.
For information on uploading the .csv file to your state traceability system or if the upload fails, contact your state traceability system.