This new workflow is required because of the OLCC changes to pre-rolls on April 1, 2019.
Do not convert bulk flower into pre-rolls by converting in Green Bits. Per OLCC changes, you must split bulk flower and assign it to the correct item category (plain or infused pre-rolls) in Metrc.
IMPORTANT: This workflow requires you to split packages in Metrc. This will cause discrepancies between Green Bits and Metrc. Green Bits is currently working on a long-term solution for this issue. In the meantime, do not make adjustments to correct these discrepancies.
Prepare your inventory
- Make sure you prepared for these changes by renaming the pre-roll Product Type and creating new pre-roll items in Metrc.
- Mark the bulk flower SKUs that you are converting into pre-rolls as Not For Sale. This is temporary so your staff does not sell from it while you are completing this process.
Split in Metrc
In Metrc, create a new package for the quantity that you want to convert to pre-rolls. Make sure you select the correct pre-roll type in Metrc (plain or infused).
Green Bits automatically pulls the new package into Green Bits as a new manifest under Incoming Inventory.
Accept the pre-roll inventory in Green Bits
- In Green Bits, receive the new pre-roll package and associate it to a unit-based Pre-Roll Product.
- Add additional materials information.
- Print new package labels.
Reach out to Support for a sync
Mark the original bulk flower as For Sale
If there is bulk flower left in the original package that you want to sell as bulk flower, mark the original bulk flower package as For Sale in Green Bits.