Do not convert bulk flower into pre-rolls by converting in Greenbits. Per OLCC rules, if you want to create your own pre-rolls from bulk flower, you must split the bulk flower and assign it to the correct item category (plain or infused pre-rolls) in Metrc.
IMPORTANT: This workflow requires you to split packages in Metrc. This will cause discrepancies between Greenbits and Metrc. Use the Package Reconciliation tool to resolve these discrepancies.
Prepare your inventory
- Make sure your Greenbits Product Type(s) and Metrc item types are set up correctly.
- Mark the bulk flower barcodes (SKUs) that you are converting into pre-rolls as Not For Sale. This is temporary so your staff does not sell from it while you are completing this process.
Split in Metrc
In Metrc, create a new package for the quantity that you want to convert to pre-rolls. Make sure you select the correct pre-roll type in Metrc (plain or infused).
Greenbits automatically pulls the new package into Greenbits as a new manifest under Incoming.
Accept the pre-roll inventory in Greenbits
- In Greenbits, receive the new pre-roll package and associate it to a unit-based Pre-Roll Product.
- Add additional materials information.
- Print new package labels.
Use the Package Reconciliation tool to sync
Mark the original bulk flower as For Sale
If there is bulk flower left in the original package that you want to sell as bulk flower, mark the original bulk flower package as For Sale in Greenbits.