This new workflow is required because of the OLCC changes to pre-rolls on April 1, 2019.
Do not convert bulk flower into pre-rolls by converting in Green Bits. Per OLCC changes, you must split bulk flower and assign it to the correct item category (plain or infused pre-rolls) in Metrc.
IMPORTANT: This workflow requires you to do work in Metrc. When you split in Metrc, it will cause discrepancies between Green Bits and Metrc. Green Bits is currently working on a solution to fix this for you. Do not make an adjustment to correct this.
PRE-REQUISITE FOR THIS WORKFLOW, make sure you prepared for these changes.
Split in Metrc
- Before you start this workflow, make sure you prepared for these changes.
- In Metrc, split the quantity that you want to convert in into a NEW package. Make sure you select the correct pre-roll item type in Metrc (plain or infused).
Green Bits automatically pulls the split package into Green Bits as a new manifest under Incoming Inventory.
Accept the pre-roll inventory in Green Bits
- In Green Bits, receive the split pre-roll packages and associate them to a unit-based Pre-Roll Product.
- Add additional materials information.
- Print new package labels. Green Bits automatically adds compliance information to your labels.
- IMPORTANT: For the original bulk flower package, mark it as Not For Sale.
- Selling from these packages is non-compliant, according to new OLCC rules. Do not sell from these packages. Green Bits will update you soon with information about how to handle these packages.