Upload to Green Bits
- Go to Inventory > Inventory Audits.
- Select the audit that you scheduled earlier.
- In the Completed At field, enter the date and time when you finished weighing your inventory. Be accurate, so that you can resume sales of these items immediately after you finish counting, rather than waiting until the entire audit process is complete. Green Bits will automatically account for any sales that occur in the meantime.
- Select Select a file from your computer and choose your audit .csv.
- Select Upload.
Large files may take several minutes to upload.
Review and confirm your audit
- Once your upload is completed, you can view the Audit Results, which includes the amount you entered for Quantity on Hand under Counted in the spreadsheet, the quantity from Green Bits under Actual, and the difference between the two under Adjustment:
- If you need to make any changes (say you later found the 6 missing grams of SKU 10318333 in another container), you can change the Adjustment amount manually, or click the X on the right to completely remove a certain SKU from the audit.
- If you need more time to verify the audit, click Save Draft. As long as you entered an accurate Completed At time, you can resume sales immediately.
- Once you are ready to finish the audit, enter an Adjustment Type and Reason that describes why you adjusted the items in the audit. Green Bits reports this adjustment, the Adjustment Type, and the Reason to your state traceability system automatically.
Green Bits reports adjustments by an amount, not to an amount. For example, if you adjust an item from 7 grams to 10.5 grams, Green Bits reports a +3.5g adjustment to your state traceability system.
- Select Save Adjustments & Report Changes to State. This action is final and cannot be undone! Green Bits automatically updates your Green Bits quantities and reports the adjustments to your state traceability system.
If you have Manual State Link: Green Bits automatically updates your Green Bits quantities. You report these adjustments to your state traceability system when you upload your adjustments .csv file.