This new workflow is required because of the OLCC changes to pre-rolls on April 1, 2019.
The OLCC requires pre-rolls to be assigned in Metrc as either infused or plain. Because of this, you must create the new item categories and split packages in Metrc for pre-rolls in your existing inventory. This is a one-time workflow to make your existing inventory compliant.
IMPORTANT: This workflow requires you to do work in Metrc. When you split in Metrc, it will cause discrepancies between Green Bits and Metrc. Green Bits is currently working on a solution to fix this for you. Do not make an adjustment to correct this.
PRE-REQUISITE FOR THIS WORKFLOW, make sure you prepared for these changes.
Export a pre-roll inventory list
- Export an Inventory list filtered by Marijuana Pre-Roll Product Type. This gives you a list of your existing Marijuana Pre-Roll Inventory.
- IMPORTANT: For Inventory Items on the list, mark each as Not For Sale.
- Selling from these packages is non-compliant, according to new OLCC rules. Do not sell from these packages. Green Bits will update you soon with information about how to handle these packages.
Split in Metrc
- Before you start this workflow, make sure you prepared for these changes.
- In Metrc, split all of the quantity in your existing pre-roll packages into NEW packages. Make sure you select the correct pre-roll item type in Metrc (plain or infused).
Green Bits automatically pulls the split package into Green Bits as a new manifest under Incoming Inventory.