To check that the physical inventory you have in your store matches the inventory in Green Bits, you can do a Quick Audit. Quick audits work best for regularly auditing a section of your store.
Tip: You can assign a portion of your audit to your employees.
- You must have the View Quick audit permission to access Quick audits.
- You must have the Adjust inventory permission to access Quick audit drafts.
- You must have the Adjust inventory permission to save Quick audits.
Follow these steps to perform a Quick audit of your store:
- Filter for the items you want to audit.
- If your staff is helping you audit, assign parts of the audit to each staff member.
- Weigh or count your physical inventory.
- Enter the counts and weights into Green Bits.
- Save drafts of your progress as you audit.
- Save your audit and submit adjustments.