Select filters until the list on the Products page includes only the items you want to audit.
- Go to Inventory > Products.
- Use the filters to select the items you want to audit.
- For example, if you want to audit edibles, select Product Type from the Filter by field, and then select Edibles.
- These filters apply to Products, not SKUs. For example, if you apply a filter for Status - For Sale and Quantity - Greater than 0, your audit will include all SKUs that are assigned to any matching Product, even if some of the SKUs themselves are Not For Sale or have zero quantity.
- Green Bits recommends limiting your audit to no more than 100 Products.
- Stop sales of the items you're auditing until the entire process is complete.
- The list of items on the page changes as you select filters. When you have the list of all of the items you want to audit, select the Audit button at the top of the page.
You must have the Audit inventory permission to access Quick Audits.
You are directed to the Inventory Quick Audit page where you see all of the SKUs/Package IDs/lot numbers associated with the Products you are auditing. Note that Archived SKUs are not shown here, regardless of the filters you've applied.
Further filter the items in your audit to assign parts of your audit to your staff members.