After you filter for the items you want to audit on the Products page, you can further filter the items in your audit from the Inventory Quick Audit page. This allows you to assign parts of your audit to other employees.
Filter for each assignment
- From the Inventory Quick Audit page, select filters for items you want to assign to one staff member.
For example, if you are auditing edibles and want one of your budtenders to audit edibles from one vendor, filter for that vendor.
- Depending on whether your staff members have Back Office access or not, you can assign by URL or assign by printing an audit list.
Assign by URL to staff members who have Back Office access
- Copy the browser URL, and send it to your staff member who has Back Office access.
- Continue to filter and send URLs until all of the items in this audit have been assigned.
Assign by printing an audit list
- From the Print drop-down, select what you want to print:
- Print Blind Count: Prints a list of the items that you are auditing without the Green Bits quantity. This helps you perform a more accurate audit by allowing you and your employees to count items without an expectation of what the quantity should be.
- Print Count with Quantities: Prints a list of the items you are auditing with the Green Bits quantity.
If there are over 500 SKUs in your audit, it may take over a minute for the print preview to populate.
- Continue to filter and print audit lists until all of the items in this audit have been assigned.
Each staff member weighs or counts the items in their assignment, recording the weights and counts as they go.