You will not be able to save until you enter at least one count.
Save and submit the audit by going to Inventory > Inventory Audits and selecting the draft from the list.
- Enter the Completed At time as the date and time that you finished counting.
- Select Save Audit.
- You are directed to Review your inventory adjustments. The number in the Adjustment column is the difference between the quantity that is in the Greenbits system and what you physically counted.
- Select an Adjustment type. For example, if you are auditing flower and there is a difference because of drying, select Moisture Loss.
- Enter a Reason for this adjustment.
Add any information here that you would want to refer to later.
- Select Save Adjustments. Greenbits automatically updates your Greenbits quantities and reports the adjustments to your state traceability system.
If you have Manual State Link: Greenbits automatically updates your Greenbits quantities. You report these adjustments to your state traceability system when you upload your adjustments .csv file.
What's next for this audit?
You can review and print this audit later by going to Inventory > Inventory Audits and selecting it from the list.