This applies to stores in Massachusetts and Maryland.
If you make sales or adjustments in Green Bits, you must add your Metrc API key to your user profile. When reporting to Metrc, Green Bits associates your sales and adjustments:
- To your store's Metrc license.
- To your Metrc credentials through your API key.
Aren't sure if you need to update your API key?
Generate your API key in Metrc
You must have the correct permissions in Metrc to do this.
- Select your user profile > API Keys.
- Select Generate.
- Copy the entire API key from the Current API Key field.
Add your API key to Green Bits
You must have the Update company settings permission in Green Bits to do this. If you don't have that permission, ask your manager to do this for you.
- In Green Bits Back Office, select the Settings gear.
- Select Users.
- Select the pencil icon next to your name.
- For each of the Locations that you have access to, paste your API key.
- Select Save.