Right after you receive inventory, add details such as test results and harvest dates to each SKU on the Edit Inventory page.
Where required, Green Bits prints this information on Package labels and uses test results (or "potencies") to enforce transaction limits at the Register.
Go to the Product Inventory tab
- Go to Inventory > Products.
- Select the Product you want to edit.
- Select the Inventory tab.
Find the SKU you want to edit
- When you go to the Product Inventory tab, you are viewing all items that have a For Sale inventory status.
You can change the items you are viewing in two ways:
- Select the top dropdown to change what status you are viewing. For example, if you want to view only inventory that is Not For Sale, select it from the top dropdown.
- If you want to view all of your inventory, select the link at the bottom of the tab. For example, if you are viewing the default For Sale status, select the Show Not For Sale and Archived link to view all items.
- Find the SKU you want to edit. You can scroll and look for it or search for it using the SKU field.
- Select Actions > Edit next to the SKU you want to edit.
- On the Edit Inventory page, add inventory information, such as Test Results and any other details required in your state.
- Select Save.
What else do I need to know?
- If you need to add or edit Strain, Weight, or Flower Type, you can do that by editing the details you entered when you created the Product.
- Green Bits includes the information that you added on labels. Find out more about labels here.
- In states with potency-based purchase limits, Green Bits uses the Test Results you enter on the Edit Inventory page to warn budtenders if a transaction is over the limit.
- Massachusetts and Oregon: be sure to also add Packager info.