Typically, you add inventory information right after you receive inventory so it prints on package labels. If you need to add details to SKUs such as test results or harvest dates after you receive inventory, you can do that on the Edit Inventory page.
- Go to Inventory > Products.
- Select the Product you want to edit.
- Select the Inventory tab.
- The filter on the Inventory tab defaults to items that have a For Sale inventory status. Change the filter to view more SKUs.
- Scroll or use the search bar to find the SKU you want to edit.
- Select Actions > Edit next to the SKU you want to edit.
- On the Edit Inventory page, add inventory information.
- Select Save.