This information applies to stores in Massachusetts, Michigan, and Oregon.
If your state requires the name and license number of the company that packaged the item on package labels, you can add that information on the Edit Inventory page. Typically, you will enter this information while you receive inventory.
No action is required. Green Bits automatically prints your store's name and license number on your package labels.
Massachusetts and Oregon
- From Inventory > Products, select a Product.
- On the Product's Inventory tab, find the SKU that you need to add packager information to, then select Actions > Edit.
- Enter the Packager Name and Packager License Number in the Cultivation section of the Edit Inventory page.
- For flower and pre-rolls that you package and label in-store, this will be your own store or company name and license number.
- In rare cases, if you need to replace damaged or non-compliant labels on items that were packaged by a vendor, use the vendor's name and license number.
The Packager Name and Packager License Number prints on package labels.