In states that have patient databases, Greenbits automatically verifies each Patient's limit before you complete a sale. If a Patient is over their limit, Greenbits displays this compliance warning:
If you see this warning when selling to a Patient who is not over their limit, it may be because the Patient's Medical ID Number isn't entered correctly on their Customer profile in Back Office.
To fix this:
- In the Back Office, go to Customers and search for the Patient.
- Select the Patient to open their profile.
- In the Medical ID section of the Patient profile, make sure their ID Number is entered correctly.
- Remove all spaces.
- For stores in Michigan, make sure it is in this format: PT-00-000000. Capital letters only. Hyphens must be included.
- Select Save, then finish ringing up your Patient's sale.