This is for stores in states that use Metrc. If you have the State Reporting Failures Email Setting turned on, Greenbits sends you Traceability Notification emails about reporting issues and how to solve them.
If you have Sales on unavailable Packages that need to be reassigned reporting failures, you can fix them by reassigning the sales to a different Package.
Action you need to take
- Contact your state cannabis agency, and explain that you sold from a Package that is no longer in your Metrc account.
- If your state cannabis agency requests it, open a ticket with Metrc.
- Once you hear back from them, go to the Greenbits Traceability Notifications page and follow the instructions there.
Reassign Packages on the Traceability Notifications page
From the Traceability Notifications page in the Back Office, you can reassign the sales that did not report to an existing Package ID that has the same unit of measure.
- Based on guidance from your state cannabis agency, enter the Package ID that you want to reassign these sales to, under New Package ID.
- Select Save.
- Repeat for all line items on this page.
Why did this happen?
|Reason for reporting failure||How to keep this from happening again|
|Your store made sales on a Package that was already transferred out of your Metrc account.||
Before every transfer:
|This Package is Inactive in Metrc. This happens when you Finish a Package in Metrc instead of Closing it in Greenbits.||
|Your state agency put this Package On Hold. This is either because there weren't any testing results or because this Package is part of an investigation.||
|Someone at your store Discontinued this Package in Metrc, typically on the advice of Metrc.||