If you own a recreational store in Oregon or Massachusetts, you can't use Express Check-in because of local laws about saving customer information. Here's how to check in recreational customers without creating a profile.
Your reception staff can use Express Check-in from the Back Office to add and check in customers by scanning their Driver's License or state ID card.
- In the Back Office, select Customers.
- Select the scanner icon in the search bar.
- Scan the barcode on the back of their ID card with a Zebra DS9308DL.
If this is a returning customer, Greenbits adds their name to the Customer Queue automatically. You are done!
Is this a returning customer and you still need to fill out their info manually? Enter their Driver's License/state ID number, and it won't happen the next time they visit. Find out more in our article.
If this is a new customer
A New Customer form appears and Greenbits automatically fills in the person's name, date of birth, Driver's License/state ID number, expiration date, and address.
- Select a Customer Group.
- If this customer is a patient: Under the Medical ID section, enter the ID Number and Expiration date from the person's medical card.
- Select Save.
- Select Check in to add the person to the Customer Queue.