This hardware is not recommended. For current Register set-up information, see Set Up Your Hardware.
This guide walks you through setting up the discontinued Wireless Register set-up with the TSP650III Bluetooth receipt printer. With the Register kit for Wireless WiFi, your iPad connects to the iPad over Wi-Fi. Label printers and Ethernet receipt printers are connected with cables. For current Register set-up information, see Set Up Your Hardware.
Set up your hardware in this order:
- Set up your iPad.
- Install the Greenbits Register app on your iPads.
- Set up the receipt printer that you will use to print receipts at your Register.
- Set up the USB or Bluetooth barcode scanner that you will use to scan barcodes on your products.
- Set up the Back Office label printer that you will use to print pre-pack labels and paraphernalia barcodes.
- If you ordered a label printer to print deli-style flower labels and patient labels, set up your wired, ethernet register label printer.