Currently, in Oregon, you must sell hemp prepackaged, so you can print compliant labels from the Back Office. First, convert your bulk hemp into prepackaged hemp. Then, you can print compliant package labels from the Back Office.
Before you prepackage hemp, set up your hemp Product Type:
- If you haven't sold hemp before, create a Product Type with the Hemp Transaction Limit Type.
- If you already have a Product Type set up for hemp, update your hemp inventory.
After you set up your Hemp Product Type
- Start a conversion from your bulk hemp Product.
- When you Search for products, create a new Product for prepackaged hemp.
- Make sure that when you enter Product Details, you assign it to your Hemp Product Type and enter the Weight for the amount of hemp you are going to prepackage.
- Finish your conversion.
- Select Print Package Label to print compliant labels for hemp.
- Apply the labels to the prepackaged hemp and start to sell!
Use your barcode label printer to print package labels from the Back Office
You can use the same label printer for package labels that you use for printing your barcode labels from the Back Office. Follow this guide for calibrating your printer to a new label size.