This hardware is not recommended. Greenbits recommends the mC-Print3 instead.
Download the TSP100III Utility onto your Register iPad so you can update your TSP100III Ethernet receipt printer. Updated receipt printers have less connectivity issues, so using the Utility to update your firmware will make your Register experience more stable.
Download the TSP100III Utility
- Go to the App Store and search for TSP100III Utility.
- Tap on the cloud icon to download and install the utility app.
- Open the utility app and wait until you see a page with Unselected State flashing in red:
- Tap on Unselected State. After a few moments, you'll see your receipt printer appear on the Select Device page.
- Select your device and then select Apply. You are directed to the TSP100III Utility page.
Update your firmware
- Select Settings.
- Select Firmware Update.
- You'll be asked for a password. Leave this blank and select OK.
- Select the update under Contents, and then select Update.
Do not turn off the printer! The update will download, and you will see a success message when it is complete.