You can use the Reorder Report to learn what products need to be reordered soon or to get an estimate of how long current stock levels will last.
View and export your Reorder Report
- Select the Reorder Report button on the Reports page.
- Select a Date Interval (last 7 days, last 2 weeks, or last 30 days).
- Use the filters to view information for only one Product or Product Type.
- To export this information to a spreadsheet, select Export.
The report shows current quantity on hand and sales over the time frame you selected. From this information, Greenbits estimates the Days Left, the approximate number of days that current stock levels will last.
View other stock level information in Other Reports
There's also a Re-order Report under Other Reports. This Re-order Report includes more information about your Products, but it does not include Days Left of your stock.
- Go to to Other Reports > Re-order Report.
- Select a Start Date and End Date.
- Select Run Report.
- When the report is ready, a Download button will appear. Select it to save the file to your computer. You can also download the report later from the Tasks page.