For states that track cannabis, a Package/Lot is a single order of a Product.
- You'll receive Packages of inventory items.
- Each Package has a Package ID.
- As you sell inventory items from the Package, Greenbits deducts quantity from the Package and reports sales based on that Package ID.
(Cannabis Control Reporting System)
- You'll receive Lots of inventory items.
- Each Lot has a Lot Number.
- As you sell inventory items from the Lot, Greenbits deducts quantity from that Lot and tracks sales based on that Lot Number.
- Note: Lot Number and External ID are synonymous and should never be altered.
Each Package/Lot has information specific related to it:
- A Barcode (SKU) and a Package ID or Lot Number.
- Its own test results.
- Other batch-specific information.