Switch to the new Register v2 to take advantage of updated features in a Register format that you already know:
- Save a sale in progress with Orders on Hold.
- Use the improved Emergency Mode to help customers better, even when your internet goes out.
- Scan the barcode on the bottom of your customer’s receipt to make returns fast and easy.
- Have more information at your fingertips with Employee and Register names on receipts.
- Create Paid In/Paid Outs more easily with updated pages.
- Remove items and discounts from orders easily by swiping on items you don't need.
Try out the new Register v2
- If you have a shift open, end it.
- Make sure you don't have any orders in your queue. Go to Settings and look under Queue. Wait until Queue Length is 0.
- Update your Register to version 1.105 or higher.
- On your Register, select Settings.
- Select Try the new Greenbits Register.
Switch back to Register v1
If you want to switch back to Register v1, return to Settings and select Downgrade to Greenbits v1.
Not sure which version you are using?
- Register v2 has teal buttons and a dark grey bar across the top of the pages:
- Register v1 has a bright green bar across the top of the page:
To find out exactly what version you are on, go to the Settings page.