Actionable Insights is a beta feature. If you would like to try Actionable Insights, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Adjustments Insight shows you a list of adjustments made in Greenbits for your store. This gives you insight into data across all of your locations, so you can monitor adjustments for your entire business.
You can use the Inventory Adjustment Report:
- To review and investigate adjustments, so you can correct adjustment mistakes.
- To investigate negative inventory.
- To make sure your staff is making adjustments properly.
- To see how much inventory value changed during an audit.
You select a time period, and the report includes all adjustments made during that time. The report also includes this information:
- What was adjusted
- By how much
- Adjustment reason note
- Username of the person who made the adjustment.
- Quantity Adjusted Wholesale Cost (the cost of one adjustment)
Note: 0 quantity items are not included in this report.
- Go to Insights > Adjustments.
- Pick a Date range that fit your needs.
- If you want to see sales data from yesterday, select Previous day.
- You can change the Location Name, Product Type, Product Status, Product Vendor, Product Brand, Product Strain, and Product Unit controls to further filter the results you see.
- Select the Adjustments by User tab and the Most Adjusted Products tab to view adjustments specific to users and products.