Business Snapshot helps you track trends in your sales data over time and understand your stores' performance. This gives you insight into sales data across all of your locations, so you can analyze the health of your entire business.
- Go to Insights > Business Snapshot.
- You can change the Location Name control to filter the results you see.
- Adjust the Time of Purchase date range to fit your needs.
- If you want to see sales data from yesterday, select Previous day.
- You can further filter results by choosing a Product Brand or Product Strain.
- Review Week Over Week insights such as: Sales, Transactions, Average Cost of Each Item, as well as Top Employee by Number of Orders and Sales by Location. Scroll down for more reports on Top 10 Product Sales, Top Discounts for New & Returning Customers, Daily Sales, Weekly Sales, Monthly Sales, and Sum of Total Sales by Hour of Purchase.
- Select the Sales By tab to view sales broken down by budtender. Change the Time of Purchase, Location Name, Product Brand, and Product Strain to suit your needs.
- Review the charts to see Sales by Location, Person Group, Product Type, and Customer Age.