If you are helping a new customer who isn't in Greenbits yet, you can add them while you are ringing their sale.
- From the Register page, select Add Customer.
- Select Add.
- Fill out the customer's information. Instead of typing in the customer's information, you can use your barcode scanner to scan their Loyalty Rewards card or their state ID and automatically enter their information.
If you own a recreational store in Oregon or Massachusetts, you can't use a scanner because of local laws about saving customer information. Here's how to check in recreational customers without creating a profile.
You may need to scan both a 1D and a 2D barcode separately to populate all the information. This feature may not work with all IDs and barcode formats.
- Select Save.
Register v2 only: Add more info to customer profiles
Update to Register v2 to take advantage of this feature.
With Register v2, you can add more info to customer profiles right at the Register, including referral information, date of birth, ID info, address, and more.
To edit a customer profile at the Register:
- Select Attach Customer.
- Search for the customer and select.
- From their profile page, select Edit.
- From this screen, you an edit customer details.
Add referral information
If your customer was referred to your store, you can enter that info when you add them at the Register. Enter it after Referred by on the Add Customer page.
If you need to view the referral for a customer after you save their information:
- Go to the Back Office.
- Select Customers.
- Search for and select the Customer.
- Look under Details for Referral Source.