Actionable Insights is the new reporting system that allows you to view data across all of your locations. There are only a few things you'll need to know to work with these Insights.
Select Insights to see the menu of new reports available to you:
Tabs and controls
When you select an Insight, you'll see tabs and controls that you can interact with to show you the information you need.
Most Insights have multiple tabs that each display specific information about your store. Select a new tab to view more information.
Controls are filters you can use to change and limit the information you are viewing.
- Location controls: By default, each Insight shows you data across all of your locations. If you want to view information for one or some of your locations, select Location Name and select those locations from the list.
- Date controls: The name of the date field will vary depending on the report. Use this date control to pick an Interval and Date Range that fits your needs.
- If you want to see sales data from yesterday, change the Date Range to Previous day.
- Available Intervals include: Years, Quarters, Months, Weeks, Days, Hours, and Minutes.
Most Insights share similar controls, so you'll get used to these filters and can apply them across your Insights.
Why isn't my data updating?
Currently, Actionable Insights data refreshes automatically once per day at 1:00 am PST. If you want to view more recent data, you must:
- Select the Refresh Data button. A message stating "Data refresh is in progress" will appear bellow the button.
- Refresh the Back Office.
- It will take several minutes for the data to refresh. While you wait, you can navigate around the Back Office.
- When the data has refreshed, the time will appear below the refresh button.
Export Insights to a spreadsheet
You can export spreadsheets to a CSV or Excel file to further analyze your data.
Important: You must disable pop-up blockers for secure.greenbits.com or exported reports won't work. Here's how to disable pop-up blockers in Chrome.
- When you are viewing an Insight, click in the spreadsheet area
- Select ....
- Select Export to CSV or Excel.
Here's a video to show you how: