Important: This tool should only be used on Packages without any conversions.
Sometimes your Packages can become out of sync between Greenbits and Metrc. This could be a quantity discrepancy or a status discrepancy. One situation where Packages may become out of sync is when you split a Package to make pre-rolls. With Package Reconciliation, you can self-service a sync between Greenbits and Metrc!
Note: You cannot make negative adjustments using Package Reconciliation; quantities can’t be adjusted/reconciled below 0 in Metrc. Additionally, if you have negative quantities that match in Metrc and Greenbits, you cannot use Package Reconciliation to adjust out of the negative into zero. See the Help Center for more information about preventing negative inventory.
If you think have discovered a discrepancy that you need to reconcile, you should:
- Investigate why that discrepancy exists.
- Go to Back Office > Inventory > Packages > Actions > Reconcile with Metrc.
- You cannot reconcile packages that have Reporting Failures.
- Greenbits will connect with Metrc to search for the discrepancy. If your package details are in sync, no action is needed.
- If they are not in sync, you will be presented with a choice: is Metrc accurate, or is Greenbits accurate? Choose the system which you know to be accurate.
- You will be redirected to a modal which explains what action Greenbits is going to take. If you wish to proceed, select Reconcile.
- Reconciliation will begin. Select Continue to exit the modal.
- When the Reconciliation is complete, you will receive a success message on the Packages page.
- A record of this reconciliation will exist on the Tasks page.