You can auto-calculate approximate Test Results using SKU-specific test results by going to Settings > Store Options > Menu Feed Test Results. The options are:
- Highest Percentage
- Lowest Percentage
- Select Product Defined if you do not wish to auto-calculate and would like to continue to manually enter approximate Test Results.
The calculated test results are displayed on menu feeds and will not be editable on the Product Details page. The test results will recalculate when the product data changes or a product is sold at the Register. For example:
- You have three SKUs with three different levels of THC: 22%, 23%, and 24%.
- You have set Menu Feed Test Results to: Highest Percentage.
- The menu feed reads: 24% THC.
- A week later, the SKU with 24% THC sells out.
- The menu feed now reads: 23% THC.