Places is an early access feature. If you would like access to this feature, email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Places are rooms in Greenbits that you can use to organize your inventory items. As inventory items move through your store, they also move through Places in Greenbits. The inventory status for your Greenbits inventory item changes automatically based on what Place it is in.
For example, when you receive inventory items in Greenbits, those inventory items are automatically moved to the Back Stock Place and marked as Not For Sale.
There are several default Places: Archived, Back Stock, Quarantine, Ready for Pickup/Delivery, and Sales Floor. You cannot change or edit the default Places.
Learn more about Places:
- Enable Places to organize your inventory
- Automatically organize your inventory using Places
- View your inventory in Places
- Move inventory between Places
- Adjusting inventory using Places