To avoid barcode scanner connectivity issues, you should visit the Zebra support portal and download 123ScanUtility. Your Register experience will be more stable when your barcode scanner firmware is up-to-date.
Download the 123ScanUtility
- Visit Zebra support portal and download 123ScanUtility.
- Connect the scanner/cradle via USB to the PC. Wireless scanners must be in the cradle.
- Open 123Scan and click on Update scanner firmware.
- Select Update firmware.
- Do not disconnect the scanner while it is updating.
- When the update is complete, you can disconnect the scanner.
Once the firmware update is complete, we recommend disconnecting your printer and restarting the iPad. When the restart is complete, you can re-connect the printer.