How to pair for the first time:
- Ensure that the scanner has power and that Bluetooth on your iPad is turned on.
- In the Register app, tap the settings wheel
- Select Barcode Scanner.
- Tap Show Zebra Pair Barcode.
- Scan the barcode on the page.
When the iPad prompts you to pair, tap Pair.
The scanner will beep and the list of devices will reload. The scanner will have a checkmark beside it. If the scanner does not appear, force quit the Register app and try again.
You can now use the scanner!
How to unpair the scanner from your iPad:
- You must force close the Register app if it is open. To unpair while the Register is still open can cause unexpected problems.
- Go to iPad settings and navigate to Bluetooth.
- Find the device and tap the information icon.
Select Forget this Device.