In California, the combined sale of seed and flower cannot exceed 28.5 grams. If you attempt to sell more than 28.5 grams of combined seed and flower, the Register will display a compliance warning. Learn more about Transaction Limits.
Articles in this section
- FAQ: Why has SKU changed to Barcode (SKU) in the Back Office?
- FAQ: Why does the format of my test results change?
- FAQ: How do the transaction limits for flower and seed work? (California)
- FAQ: How can I refetch data so that I can sync my Back Office and Register?
- FAQ: How can I filter by concentrate type?
- FAQ: How can I delete an ID expiry date?
- FAQ: Why can't I see my discount?
- FAQ: Why can't I save my location name?
- FAQ: Why are there two sets of test results?
- Why is my drawer not reconciling?