In California, the combined sale of seed and flower cannot exceed 28.5 grams. If you attempt to sell more than 28.5 grams of combined seed and flower, the Register will display a compliance warning. Learn more about Transaction Limits.
Articles in this section
- How To - Montana Recreational Use - Updating the Certificate of Analysis on each package
- WCIA Workflow for CCRS
- Transferring Inventory in CCRS
- FAQs and Helpful tips for the CCRS traceability system
- Common errors when uploading to CCRS
- Uploading CCRS files
- WA: Migration from Leaf to CCRS traceability system
- FAQ: Selecting the "previous day" filter in Insights shows today's date
- FAQ: Why has SKU changed to Barcode (SKU) in the Back Office?
- FAQ: What are the medical transaction limits in Nevada?