Incoming External Transfers is a feature in Metrc that allows licensees to receive product into Metrc from vendors that are outside of Metrc.
Before you begin
- If you are entering a new item or strain that isn't already in your inventory, you must first create it under the Admin tab in Metrc. To add a new strain, select Admin > Strains > Add Strains. To add a new item, select Admin > Items > Add Items.
- For Strains, add Strain Name. For Items, add Item Name, Category, and Unit of Measure.
- Select Create Strains and/or Create Items.
Create External Transfer in Metrc
- Select Transfers > External.
- Select Incoming > New Transfer.
- From the New Incoming Transfer screen, select Type > Beginning Inventory Transfer.
- Type in the Planned Route section: "Received and weighed by licensed business number, daaa-1234-1234."
- Enter Package name and Quantity. Select unit of measure.
- When complete, select Register Transfer.
- That new manifest will appear under Incoming. Select Complete.
- Go to Greenbits > Inventory > Incoming > Sync.
- A manifest will appear. Open the manifest and add the required information.