If you are using a date filter in Insights, one option is to filter by previous day. However, if you select this filter after 5:00 PM PST you will see today's date but the data will be yesterday's data. For example, if you are viewing an insight at 6:00 PM PST on July 26th, the date will say July 26th, but the data displayed will be from July 25th.
Articles in this section
- FAQ: Selecting the "previous day" filter in Insights shows today's date
- FAQ: Why has SKU changed to Barcode (SKU) in the Back Office?
- FAQ: What are the medical transaction limits in Nevada?
- FAQ: I have both medical and recreational locations. Can I create customer and patient profiles for a person who is both?
- FAQ: Why does the format of my test results change?
- FAQ: How do the transaction limits for flower and seed work? (California)
- FAQ: How can I refetch data so that I can sync my Back Office and Register?
- FAQ: How can I filter by concentrate type?
- FAQ: How can I delete an ID expiry date?
- FAQ: Why can't I see my discount?