If you are using a date filter in Insights, one option is to filter by previous day. However, if you select this filter after 5:00 PM PST you will see today's date but the data will be yesterday's data. For example, if you are viewing an insight at 6:00 PM PST on July 26th, the date will say July 26th, but the data displayed will be from July 25th.
Articles in this section
- How To - Montana Recreational Use - Updating the Certificate of Analysis on each package
- WCIA Workflow for CCRS
- Transferring Inventory in CCRS
- FAQs and Helpful tips for the CCRS traceability system
- Common errors when uploading to CCRS
- Uploading CCRS files
- WA: Migration from Leaf to CCRS traceability system
- FAQ: Selecting the "previous day" filter in Insights shows today's date
- FAQ: Why has SKU changed to Barcode (SKU) in the Back Office?
- FAQ: What are the medical transaction limits in Nevada?