The state of Washington is moving away from Leaf Data Systems to the Central Cannabis Reporting System (CCRS).
According to Washington State Liquor and Cannabis Board, all Washington licensees are “expected to make their initial upload to Central Cannabis Reporting System (CCRS) between launch (expected December 6th) and December 13th (one week after launch)”.
- This timeline is approved by the Washington State Liquor and Cannabis Board and supports the initial upload date deadline of December 13th.
- CCRS goes live on December 6th.
- The LCB states, "The reference to December 6th is an effort to communicate that all transition efforts are expected to begin on that date after the CCRS site has gone live"
- We will release the necessary CCRS functionality starting at 10:00PM PST on December 8th. This process will take until December 9th, during this time you should not accept any inventory through Leaf. You can begin downloading to CCRS on December 10th.
- In order to reduce potential errors do not accept inventory from Leaf starting at 10:00PM PST on December 8th, you can then begin uploading to CCRS at 7:00AM PST December 10th.
- IMPORTANT NOTE: We will continue to support automatic uploads via Leaf Data Systems through December 8th at 10:00PM PST at this time the integration with Greenbits and Leaf Data Systems will end.
- Week of Dec. 13th: Greenbits will release an update to accommodate the JSON inventory intake automation.
What to expect before the migration on December 9th:
- Prior to 10:00PM PST on December 8th, we recommend doing an audit of your inventory to ensure it matches what is in Leaf Data Systems before your first upload to CCRS.
- After end of day on the 8th, we will:
- Take quantities in Greenbits that don't match Leaf and update Leaf with the Greenbits quantities to ensure a match.
Greenbits changes to support new requirements
- We have added to Greenbits the ability to support downloading files from the Back Office to adhere to the new state traceability rules.
- The State Link page will be updated to fully support your initial CCRS upload.
- We have made sure that incoming manifests have the new required External ID (SKU) field to support the uploading process on December 9th. The SKU field must match External ID from producer.
- Uploading your reports to CCRS will take approximately 5 minutes per week.
Changes to receiving inventory
- The process to receive inventory will change as a result of these new state requirements.
- All incoming inventory MUST be manually created in Greenbits rather than data showing up automatically via the current Leaf system. Learn how to create a manifest here.
- Greenbits/Dutchie will be adhering to the WCIA standards to improve inventory intake shortly after December 9th.
- Will I still go to the Incoming page in the Greenbits Back Office to receive inventory?
- Answer: Yes, you will still use the Incoming page to receive inventory. From the Incoming page, you will add manifests manually to receive incoming inventory. Then, you will use the State Link page to create reports for inventory reporting.
- How do I manually create manifests?
- Answer: To receive inventory, you will manually add manifests on the Incoming page of the Back Office using the Add Manifest button. The process will be similar to adding inventory for untracked stores. More training coming soon!
- What is the new External ID field and how does it relate to lots/global IDs?
- Answer: The CCRS traceability system requires a new ID called the External ID. Greenbits will use the existing SKU field as the External ID link. The field names in the Back Office have been changed to SKU/External ID. Please note that the External ID is in addition to lot numbers.
- How can I get more information on these changes from the State of Washington?