Store A will then log into the CCRS to fill out the Webform Manifest. (See instructions below)
WAC 314-55-085 remains in full effect. Manifests are required for all product moving between authorized locations.
1. Navigate to the URL: https://lcb.wa.gov/manifest
- Fill out the CAPTCHA
- Select the “Start Manifest” button
2) Fill out the licensee information
- Select the Transportation Type
- Select the Scheduled Transportation Date Fill out the UBI Number
- Fill out the Origin License Number
- Fill out the Origin Trade Name
- Fill out the Origin License Address
- Fill out the Origin License Phone
- Fill out the Origin License E-mail Address
3) Select the “Next Page” button
4) Fill out the driver’s information
- Fill out the Driver’s Name
- Select the Departure Date
- Select the Estimated Departure Time
- Select the Arrival Date
- Select the Estimated Arrival Time
- Fill out the Vehicle Plate Number
- Fill out the Vehicle Model
- Fill out the Vehicle Make
- Fill out the Vehicle Color
5) Select the “Next Page” button
6) Fill out the destination information
- Fill out the Destination License Name
- Fill out the Destination License Number
- Fill out the Destination License Email
- Fill out the Destination License Phone
- Fill out the Destination License Address
- Fill out the Items Shipped
- Unique Identifier
- Product Type
NOTE: Enter Manifest Items in the following format “Unique Identifier / Product Type / Quantity” Manifest Line Items should be separated with a carriage return.
7) Select the “Submit” button
8) Completion page is populated.
- Success message will appear:
- Thank you, your submission has been received.
- To print the manifest, it should appear in the associated email addresses.