Add pricing to your Product
After you enter Product details, enter the price that you want to apply to this Product when your budtenders sell it.
- Select the Pricing tab.
- If you've set up Pricing Tiers, select the Pricing Strategy to apply to this Product. If you haven't set up Pricing Tiers, this option will be hidden and Standard pricing will be enabled by default.
- If you select Standard and you want a fixed price to ring up automatically when your Budtenders scan barcodes, enter either the Base Price (price before taxes) or the Price with Inclusive Taxes/Price with All Taxes (price after taxes). Greenbits calculates the other one automatically based on the taxes that you assigned to the Product Type.
- If you select Standard and you want your Budtenders to be able to enter a price at the register, select Price At Register.
- If your store has different prices for patients or members, add Patient or Member pricing.
- If you select Tiered, then select the Tiered Pricing Model to apply to this Product.
- Decide if you want this Product to be eligible for Discounts. By default, the Discounts box is checked and your Budtenders can discount this Product. If you don't want Budtenders to be able to apply discounts to this Product, uncheck this box.
- Select Save.
Add inventory details to your Product.