Inventory on Hand: Analyze your inventory with Actionable Insights
The Inventory on Hand Insight shows you the total value of your inventory that is available for sale. This gives you insight into products across all of your locations, so you'll know the wholesale and retail value of your inventory for your entire business.
The Inventory Value Insight provides a "snapshot" of inventory value as end of the end of day yesterday. This is commonly used to show your end-of-year inventory for accounting purposes.
There are three tabs:
- Overview: this is a summary, in visuals, of product value. You can adjust controls to filter the information you see.
- Detail: this is a simple table view of costs and value.
- Legacy Export Format: this table includes the information included in the detail tab as well other additional details. This table is ideal for exporting and working offline.
Note: 0 quantity items are not included in this report.
- Go to Insights > Inventory on Hand.
- Change the Value to Display (Wholesale or Retail), Location Name, Product Vendor, Product Brand, Product Status, and Product Type controls to further filter the results you see.
- See the total value of your inventory at a glance with varying visuals.
- Select one of the other tabs to view this data in tables, adjusting filters as desired. Negative values are highlighted in red.